miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Have you ever played at a concert?

Three weeks ago it was my first concert as a double bass player, and this photograph was taken by my girlfriend, in the street compañia in front of the university, when we were going to take the bus that would take us to the place of the concert. Concert that took place in the city of paine.

For 5 years I have played double bass, but only 3 weeks ago it was my first concert. Time that is not less, since most of the musicians in my university already have years of experience as orchestra musicians.
I can say that it was a perfect concert and it was a very pleasant experience. The sharing with all my colleagues and being able to play on a stage, which, although it might seem so big from the outside, but it is when you see it as a musician, playing in it. 
Of this photograph is not much that I can say, since it is not much it appears in her (except the fact that all my friends appear).

 It's what reminds me of that day. My first concert.






1 comentario:

  1. Sergio I think your photo is so artistic, I like black and white photography, In my opinion with this effect all my memories manage to remain intact in a photograph, so I usually use that effect in images for my pets or places :) Your first time in the orchestra with your peers look good! Many big violins modeling on the street hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

asasd

Hello! how are you? I'm here again. Today I would like to talk about the curriculum of the dance career at the University of Chile. In...